Tuesday 29 November 2016

Christmas Deer

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day so far.  I am currently in love with some of the newest Neat and Tangled stamp sets so I just had to make a couple of more cards.

For my first card, I combined the deer from the Into The Woods stamp set with the smaller deer from the Santa's Wonderland stamp set to make a soft and I think, very sweet card.  I used Shaded Lilac and Stormy Sky distress ink to make a soft coloured sky and used the Confetti stencil from Heidi Swapp with Light Modeling Paste to make the snow in the sky.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Into The Woods and Santa's Wonderland
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Inbks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac and Stormy Sky
Copic Markers: Deers - E40, E41, E43, E44, E47,  Snow - BG10 & Colorless Blender  Red - R24, R27, R39  White - C00, C1, Colorless Blender
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze pen and White Gel Pen,  Liquitex - Light Modeling Paste,  Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker

Thank you for dropping by, I will be back very shortly with my second card.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment