Sunday 20 November 2016

Snow Place Like Home

Hello my friends and hopefully welcome back.  Today I made a card using the Snow Cool stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  I just love that they have a penguin snowman, it's just so cute.

I used the snowy background stamp that comes in the set, some versa mark ink and the White Puff embossing powder from Hero Arts to make the snowy sky.  I really like the texture that the embossing powder creates.

Here are a couple of pictures of my finished card.



I made another slightly different card and I thought I would add a picture of it as well.  This time I used Hero Arts - Unicorn pigment ink for the snowy sky.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Snow Cool and Toboggan Together (pile of snowballs)
Dies: Mama Elephant - Peek A Frame,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders, MFT Stamps - Stitched Mountain Range
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Versamark
Copic Markers: BG10, BG11, Colorless Blender, C5, C7, C9, R00, YR12, YR16, B21, B24, R24, R27, R39
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Hero Arts - White Puff embossing powder

Thank you so much for dropping by today.  I hope to be back later with another card.

Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment