Monday 23 January 2017

A Thankful Heart

Hello my friends and welcome to a new week.

Today I made a card using the new Abstract Heart die-namic from MFT Stamps, which I cut and then dipped into three different distress inks.

It's a very delicate die cut so after it dried, I taped the back so the pieces would not come out when I attached it to my card.

The two sizes of heart stamps that I used for the background came from the Lawn Fawn - Science Of Love stamp set.  The inks I used for the hearts came from the January 2017 My Monthly Hero kit as did the sentiment, which I stamped using Versafine - Onyx Black.

I hope you like the finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Science of Love,  Hero Arts - Color Layering Flower Heart
Dies: MFT Stamps - Abstract Heart & Blueprints 20
Inks: Distress Inks - Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry and Candied Apple   Hero Arts - Soft Pink and Bubble Gum Shadow Ink  Versafine - Onyx Black
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock, 65lb Pink card stock and Halloween Boo-Clothespins, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment