Friday 6 January 2017

Hello, Friend - MFTWSC314

Hello my friends and Happy Friday!  I hope you are having a good day and looking forward to a nice weekend.

Christmas may be over but around here winter sure isn't.  We have snow on the ground, freezing weather and more snow in the forecast.  I wanted to make a card using the Pore Innocence - Season's Tweetings stamp set burt didn't want to make a Christmas card so I used a neutral sentiment from the Pure Innocence - Freckles stamp set.

The layout is inspired by the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges.



I stamped out the girl and birds from the Season's Tweetings stamp set on 100lb White card stock and cut them out using the matching dies.  I then coloured them with Copic Markers.


For the card I popped the smaller rectangle panel up on foam tape and then popped up the girl and birds on that panel with more foam tape to give more dimension to the finished card.

I'm really happy with how the final card turned out.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Season's Tweetings and Freckles for the sentiment
Dies: MFT Stamps - Season's Tweetings, Blueprints 13 & 27,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E000, BV00, E53, R20  Hat, Scarf and Boots - E41, E43, E44  Coat - G82, G94, G99  Hair - E27, E29  Birds - R05, R08, R37, W5, E43
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Vintage Christmas 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Green card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Paver Red card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  Have  great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. So happy I found your blog; it is amazing! I love your colouring and that you give the colours you use. It has help me improve my creations. Thank you so much! Northern Ontario is in a deep freeze so I guess I will go and play in my craft room. Happy New Year!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete