Tuesday 24 January 2017

Ruff Days

Hello again my friends, here is the second card I made today and the first card I have made using the Playful Pups stamp set from MFT Stamps.

I used the MFT Stamps, Blueprints 27 die-namics for the layout of the card.

These little puppies are just so cute.






Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Playful Pups
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 27
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  E40, E41, E42, E43, R20, B21, B24, B26, R24, R29, R39
Other: Spectrum Noir - 100lb White Ultra Smooth Premium card stock,  Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Snowcone card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen and White Gel Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for coming by and I hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment