Wednesday 11 January 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello my friends, I hope your having a great day!

Today I broke out my Ladybug Tilda rubber stamp from Magnolia stamps which I had had for several years.  Most cards made with Magnolia cards are very elaborate with lost of die cuts and flowers, which I totally love but I wanted to make a more simplified A2 size card, so I kept the embellishments to a minimum.  I still happy with how the card turned out.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Magnolia - Ladybug Tilda,  Lawn Fawn - Love Letters
Dies:MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 27,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles and Sketch Heart,  Mama Elephant - Heart Border
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  MFT Stamps - Paver Red
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, V15, E33, R21  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Light Pink - RV000, RV10, R81, C3  Dark Pink - R81, R83, R85, R89  Grey - C00, C1, C3
Design Paper: American Crafts - XOXO 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Burgundy card stock,  Spectrum Noir - Clear Sparkle Brush Pen

Thank so much for dropping by and have a good night, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment