Sunday 8 January 2017

Love Makes The World Go 'Round

Hello my friends, I can't believe it has actually warmed up and is pouring rain.  It's ugly out but I'm hoping it will at least get rid of the snow remaining on the roads.

Today I made a simple card combining several Pure Innocence stamp sets from MFT Stamps.  The main girl image is from the Hula Hoop stamp set, the dog is from the Woof You stamp set and the sentiment is from the retired Pure Innocence and The Pinwheel.

The sky was made using a mask created by using the Puffy Cloud Border dies from Lawn Fawn and the grass was made using the Grassy Fields dies from MFT Stamps.  I added a few heart sequins that I have had from way back when I originally started making cards and used to use crayola markers to colour in images.

Here is a close up of just the girl after I coloured her.



Here is the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-HulaHoop, Woof You and P.I. and the Pinwheel
Dies: MFT Stamps - Woof You and Grassy Fields   Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, V15, E33, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Top - RV09, RV17, RV66, C3, C1 Pants - B95, B97, B99  Shoes - C5, C7, C9  Hula Hoop - BG10, BG11, BG57  Dog - E25, E27, E29
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Green card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Stampfetti - Hearts Sequins

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

1 comment: