Wednesday 4 January 2017

Ninjas

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good week. It has been extremely cold and icy here, with more snow to come by the end of the week.

Last week I received my order from ScrapbookPal.com and included in that order was the Hampton Art - Stamp Perfect stamp position tool. This tool is perfect for being able to get dark black images by double stamping.  For these Tiny Ninjas from Mama Elephant I actually triple stamped them to get a great dark image before I cut them out using my Brother-ScanNCut.

I used the Skyline Border die-namics from MFT Stamps three times to make the buildings for the ninjas to be leaping over.  The sky itself was made by blending a couple of different blue distress colours and then spraying them with water and blotting with a paper towel.  I didn't add a sentiment to the card but thought this would make a great masculine birthday card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: Mama Elephant - Tiny Ninjas
Dies: MFT Stamps - Skyline Border
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Faded Jeans and Blueprint Sketch
Copic Markers:  Skin - E11, V15, E33  Red - R24, R29  Green - YG00, YG03  Orange - YR12, YR04  Purple - V12, V15
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Grey, Black and Yellow card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 110lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment