Monday 9 January 2017

You Arrr Treasured

Hello again my friends, I hope you had a good day today.

I had an idea in mind for another card using the Ahoy Matey stamp set from MFT Stamps and so I managed to find the time to make the card.

I pretty much coloured the boy pirate the same as my previous card and this time I made a little banner using the Fishtail Banner Die-namics from MFT Stamps and a Typewriter Key Font stamp set from Recollections.

Although the card definitely has a nautical theme with the striped background paper is also reminds me of the American flag.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Claire Keay-Ahoy Matey  Recollections - Typewriter Key Font
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20 and Fishtail Banner
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Memento Ink - Paris Dusk,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, V15, E33, R21  Hair - E27, E29  White - C00, C1, C3  Red - R24, R29, R39  Black - C5, C7, C9  Pants - B95, B97, B99
Design Paper: Authentique - Anchor 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Blue card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Wild Cherry card stock,  Twine from my stash and Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great night! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards, Kathy! Love the designs and coloring. That patterned paper is fabulous, too.

    ReplyDelete