Monday 9 January 2017

Ahoy, Matey

Hello my friends and welcome to a brand new week.

I was looking through my stamp sets and found one from way back in 2011 that I had never used.  I think it was about the time I was just getting into ordering from MFT Stamps but nothing like I do now.

I used the Ahoy Matey stamp set that was designed by Claire Keay and Anchored 6x6 paper pad from Authentique to make this card.  I already have another idea, so I very well be making another card with these two items.

I am super happy with how my colouring turned out on this image.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Claire Keay-Ahoy Matey
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Hero Arts - Red Royal Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, V15, E33, R21  Hair - E27, E29  White - C00, C1, C3  Red - R24, R29, R39  Black - C5, C7, C9  Pants - B95, B97, B99
Design Paper: Authentique - Anchored 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Wild Cherry card stock,  Sakura - White Gel Pen, Twine from my stash and Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment