Wednesday 11 September 2013

Happy Birthday - Make A Wish

Here is a 5.5 & 4.25 inch card I made for my man. I find masculine cards a real challenge as most of my stamps are girly.

I cased a card that I found on Pinterest by Judy Kreucher that she made for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge #140 Masculine Card. She can be found at www.papercraftplanet.com/profile/jaydekay

Here is my card:



The following is a list of supplies I used:

Stamps: Stampabilities-Make A Wish 02 (House Mouse), Inkadinkado-Bottlecap Expressions Inchie
Ink: Memento-Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink-Pumice Stone (Background of stamped image)
Distress Markers: Mice-Vintage Photo, Tea Dye,Tattered Rose & Worn Lipstick,  Candle-Mustard Seed & Wild Honey, Cupcake Liner-Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky and Ground was Pumice Stone
Other: Design Paper-Authentique-Strong 6x6, Hemptique-Hemp Cord in Natural, Spellbinders-Labels Five

No comments:

Post a Comment