Sunday 27 October 2013

Hello, Pumpkin

Hi everyone, hope your have a good Sunday. It's beautiful and sunny here in South Surrey, BC.

Today I made a card for the colour challenge CQC212 at Colour Q.


Here is a Halloween card I made for the challenge using the cute MFT-PI-Hello, Pumpkin stamp set.


Here is a side view so you can see how I put the picture frame and the spider on dimensionals.


Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence - Hello, Pumpkin and Lawn Fawn - Say Cheese
Dies: MFT Die-namics - Paper Bag Peek-a -Boos, Lawn Fawn - Say Cheese
Design Paper: Skirt-My Mind's Eye-Hauted 6x6 paper pad, My Mind's Eye - Boo! to You 12 x 12
Ink: Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black, Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Dusty Concord & Black Soot
Copic Markers: Shirt & Bow: YR02,YR15, YR18, Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, Hair: E31 & E39
Punch: Martha Stewart - Spiderweb Deep Edge Punch

Just a few more days until Halloween and then I guess the Christmas crafting starts.

Have a great day! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute....love that little Pumpkin! Sweet as can be! Thanks for sharing this with us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image, I love the t-shirt with the pumpkin, wonderful colouring. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete