Monday 24 February 2014

Altered T

Hello, I have been missing for a few weeks because I had bronchitis at the beginning of February and still have a slight cough.

When I was off work sick I also got some great news from work and was let go (downsized) so now I need to figure out what I'm going to do for a job. The good thing is I got a package which includes benefits, so I'm okay for a while.

You think with the time off I would be getting super crafty but the motivation is not quite there.

I did get a chance to altered another chipboard letter, this time one for a Tricia whom I used to work with.

Here is the chipboard letter before it was altered.



Here is the finished letter.


The letter was painted white and then covered with paper from DCWV The Dear Jane 12 x 12 Stack.



I  made the paper flowers using the Rolled Scallop Flower & Royal Rose Die-namics from My Favorite Things. I made the leaves using the Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Branch. I put half back pearls in the centre of the flowers.

Thanks for dropping by. I'll be back with some cards shortly.

Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment