Monday 9 June 2014

Purple Flowers

I decided to make a card inspired by a card made this past Friday by Kristina Werner of kwernerdesign.

I stamped the Hero Arts stamp in Versamark on 110lb card stock, which measured 4 1/4 x 11 and was scored at 5 1/2, and embossed it with detail white embossing powder.

Although I did not use water-colour paper I still water coloured the image using distress ink pads and the Tim Holtz detail water brush. I like how it turned out but not as much as Kristina's card of course. I think I'll give it another go soon using water-colour paper next time.

Here is a picture of my card:



This is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamp: Hero Arts-Large Flower Background
Ink: Tsukineko-VersaMark, DistressInk: Victorian Velvet, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves, Mowed Lawn, Shabby Shutter & Pumice Stone
Other: Detail White Embossing Powder, Tim Holtz-Detail Water Brush and Recollections-110lb White Cardstock

Hope you have a great night, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment