Saturday 19 September 2015

Birthday Wishes - FMS204

Hello, I hope your having a good day. It's rainy and miserable here today, so it's perfect for crafting. Of course after doing laundry and the Costco run.

I wanted to play with some of my new MFT Stamps goodies, so I broke my new Birthday Bears set and made a card using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.


Here are a couple of pictures of my card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birthday Bears
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Antique Linen,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: E53, E55, E57, E59, R21, R24, R29, Y35
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline-Dilly Dally 6x6 paper pad
Other: Memento - Dual Marker Tuxedo Black,  Sakura - Black Gel Pen,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by. Have a great day! Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they are sitting on a tabletop! Love everything about this.....so adorable! Thanks for sharing it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those bears are so sweet! What an adorable card! Love the different patterned papers you've chosen! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally you've created the final scene in the movie: Sixteen Candles!!! LOve this card!!!
    Congrats, you little Princess, you.
    =]

    ReplyDelete