Friday 20 July 2018

Christmas Not So Mini, Mini Album

Hello my friends and welcome back.

I have been on a kick of making mini albums and have watched several YouTube videos to get ideas and instructions on putting an album together and creating different styles of pages.

This is my first time creating a mini album that has a chipboard cover and card stock pages with hinges inside.  I did have to rip out my first set of hinges but managed to salvage most of the album and ended up using the Hidden Hinge Plus system from Kathy Orta King.  Here is a link to her tutorial: Hidden Hinge Plus Tutorial

The finished size of this album is 9" x 7 1/2" with a 2 1/2" spine.  Each inside page measures 8 1/2" x 7".  I used the Craft Smith - Say Freeze 12 x 12 paper pad from Michaels and Recollections 65lb Cranberry card stock to create this album. I hope you like what I came up with.





I also wanted to share the YouTube channel for Lauras Craft Zone, she makes great mini albums and her tutorials are so clear and detailed.  

Below are more pictures of the actual pages for the mini album.  There are a total of six pages and each page has a large tag that has a tab to pull them out of the side pocket, which I created using the We R Memory Keepers' Envelope Punch Board.





















Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and I hope you give making a mini album a try.

I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. whaou c'est superbe, les papiers sont trop beaux, quel album festif, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete