Sunday 5 August 2018

Saddle Up - MFTWSC396

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Apparently I just can't get enough of the Birdie Brown - Saddle Up & Celebrate stamp set from MFT Stamps, that I just had to make another card.  This time I created a card for the sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.


I used a stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints 20 die-namics and cut a piece of white card stock to create my scene using distress inks and a couple of dies.

Beyond the cute cowboy image, one of my favourite images is the adorable "cowboy" cactus.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown - Saddle Up & Celebrate
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20, Grassy Fields and Farm Fence
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Frayed Burlap and Broken China Oxide
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Hair - E25, E29  Hats & Chaps - E41, E42, E43, E44  Boots - E44, E49  Jean Blue - B93, B97, B99  Red - R24, R27, R29  Green Handkerchief - G12, G24, G94  Cactus - YG03, YG21, YG25  Cow Print - E50, C5, C7, C9
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Kraft card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Gumdrop Green card stock and Mini Cloud Edges Stencil,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment: