Friday 17 January 2014

Altered Letter D

So I have not been feeling very well the last two days. I have a lousy cold but I did feel good enough this afternoon to finish altering a letter D which I made for my sister Dianne.

I covered the chipboard letter with 12 x 12 design paper from the DCWV -The Vintage Flora stack. I then distressed the edges of the paper with Broken China Distress Ink.


Here is a close up of the paper flowers. The made from paper flowers using the Rolled Scallop Flower & Royal Rose Die-namics from My Favorite Things. I made the leaves using the Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Branch. I put half back pearls in the centre of the flowers.


Here is the final project after I added the seam binding hanger. The seam binding was white which I dyed with Lindy's Stamp Gang - Frosted Forget-Me-Nots starburst spray.


Hope you have a god night. Thanks for dropping by, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment