I picked up two letter K's one for myself and one for a little girl in our cul-de-sac named Kennedy. I thought I would alter the letter and perhaps she could hang it in her room.
Here are some pictures of the project from start to finish.
The first picture shows the plain chipboard letter right out of the package.
This next picture is after i painted the sides and back with acrylic white paint and covered the front with paper from the Dear Jane 12 x 12 stack from DCWV and distressed the edges with Pumice Stone Distress Ink.
The made from paper flowers using the Rolled Scallop Flower & Royal Rose Die-namics from My Favorite Things. I made the leaves using the Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Branch. I put half back pearls in the centre of the flowers. I then dyed some white Hug Snug seam binding with Lindy's Stamp Gang Cotton Candy Pink Starburst Spray.
Here's a closeup of the flowers.
Have a great evening, Kathy