Tuesday 19 August 2014

Picture This - SSSC232

We have been so lucky and had such great weather this summer and today is no different.

Today I decide to make a card using the sketch from The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

Here is the sketch that I used as inspiration:


Here is my card, I used lots of different patterns from the one paper pad and hope that it's not too busy.

Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Little Shutterbug
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-The Sweetest Thing-Honey 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin: E000, E00, E11 & R20, Hair: E37 & E39, Camera & Shoes: C1, C3 & C4
Other: Recollections-Grey Cardstock, Autumn Leaves-Christmas Collection Button, American Crafts-Brights Hemp

Thanks for dropping by and hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment