Monday 4 August 2014

Sending Happy Thoughts

Happy Monday!  It is a holiday here today in British Columbia, Canada. I made a my first Saturated Canary card today colouring the image with Distress Markers.

Here is a picture. I'm happy with how it turned out.


Here is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Saturated Canary-Nevaeh, My Favorite Things-All Smiles
Dies/Punches: My Favorite Things-Die-namics Blueprints 13, Martha Stewart-Heart Confetti Punch
Cardstock: Canson 90lb Cold Press Watercolor paper, Recollections card stock card base
Ink: Ranger-Archival Ink-Jet Black
Distress Markers: Hair-Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed & Wild Honey, Skin-Tattered Rose & Worn Lipstick, Dress & Shoes-Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick & Fired Brick, Shadow-Pumice Stone
Other: Ranger-Stickles-Diamond, Ranger-Glossy Accents

Have a great day!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment