Monday 10 November 2014

Celebrate The Season

I made only my second shaker card yesterday, I think next time I'll do a rectangle or square with a thicker frame. This circle was a challenge to line up and attach together since the frame was so thin. I still like how it turned out though.


Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Mama Elephant-Artic Penguins, Hero Arts-Holiday Sayings
Dies: Mama Elephant-Artic Penguins, Peek A Frames, Lawn Fawn-Stitched Hillside Borders, MFT Stamps-Blueprints 13 & Stitched Circle Stax
Inks: MFT Stamps-Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Distress Ink-Tunbled Glass, Versafine-Black Onyx
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Be Merry 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: YR15, YR18, W00 & W1
Other: Sequins from my stash, Ribbon from Michaels, Wink of Stella-Clear Brush Marker

Hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment