Monday 24 November 2014

Happy Birthday - MFTWSC203

I made a birthday card today using this week's sketch from MFT Stamps as well as their Birdy Brown stamp set called Sweet Birthday Wishes

Here is the sketch:


Here is the card I made using the sketch as inspiration. If I did this card again I would not make the icing so much like the colour of the girl's hair.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps-Sweet Birthday Wishes
Dies: MFT Stamps-Sweet Birthday Wishes, Blueprints 13, Heidi Swapp-Chat Bubbles Stamp & Die Set
Ink: MFT Stamps-Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Distress Ink-Pumice Stone, Memento Ink-London Fog
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Miss Caroline-Dolled Up 6x6 paper pad
Copics: Skin- E000, E00, E11 & R20, Hair- Y21, Y26 & E13, Pink-R81, R83 & R85, Brown-E35, E37 & E47, Shadow-W3 & W1

Have a great evening, Kathy

1 comment: