Sunday 15 March 2015

Spring

Hello again, I did get a chance on Friday to colour a cute stamp for day 10 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge and made it into a card yesterday.

Here is the stamped and coloured piece.




And here it is after I made it into a card. I kind of feel like it's missing something on the bottom right sidebar I'm a bit afraid a sentiment will ruin the card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Doodle garden-Springtime Wishes
Dies: Spellbinders - Floral Ovals, Mama Elephant - Peek A Frames, MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Market 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11 & R20, Dress-R02, R05 & R08, Hair - E18 & E19
Flowers: Prima - Orange Mini Roses, I Am Roses - S10 Small White Flowers & Small Leaves

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment