Thursday 12 March 2015

We're Better Together - MFTWSC219

The week is almost over and I have doing pretty good keeping up with The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge. Today is Day 9 of the colour challenge and for today I made a card using the sketch from MFT Card Challenges.





Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. Peanut Butter & Jelly
Dies: MFT Stamps - P.I. Peanut Butter & Jelly and Fishtail Flag Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Memento - Paris Dusk
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Stella and Rose-Hattie 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, R20, Top-R20, R21, R22, Pants-B91, B93, B95, Shoes-C5, C7, C9, Hair-E17, E18
Other: Recollections - Card Stock and Enamel White Dots, Teresa Collins - Memories Enamel Dots, Foam Tape

Thanks for dropping by and have a great night! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful CAS take on the sketch, I like the double pennants and the enamel dots! Thanks so much for joining us this week at MFT!

    ReplyDelete