Monday 12 October 2015

Have A Cool Day - SSSC290

Hello and to people in Canada, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have been able to spend some time with your family, this long weekend.

Yesterday I combined to images from MFT Stamps' - Cool Day stamp set, coloured them with Copics and fussy cut them out.

Today I have taken that combined image and made a card using the current sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  Since the sketch looked square, I decided to make a 5 1/2 inch square card, which is a change from my usual A2 sized card.

This is the current sketch.



Here is a couple of pictures of my card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used for my card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Cool Day
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax and Fishtail Flag Stax,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento Ink - Paris Dusk
Copic Markers: Ice - BG10, BG11, Colourless Blender,  Bear - C00, C1, R20,  Hat & Scarf - R24, R29, B24, B28
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foof-a-La Bag-O-Buttons - Indian Summer,  American Crafts - Hemp-Brights

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great evening! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment