Thursday 5 May 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Hello friends, I hope you are having a great week so far. Today I made a card for Mother's Day even though my mother passed away 10 years ago, I thought I would still make a card for the occassion.

I decided to colour some Light Modelling Paste with my Abandoned Coral distress ink pad. I then used the Heidi Swapp Doily Flower 6x6 stencil to make the flowered background.

I die cut the word Happy three times from some navy blue card stock and then glued them together to give the word some thickness.

I put the main panel on foam tape as well as the little Mother's Day sentiment to add even more dimension to the card.

I very happy with how it turn out.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Mama Elephant - Happy Everything
Dies: Mama Elephant - Happy Script
Ink: Memento Ink - Paris Dusk,  Distress Ink - Abandoned Coral
Other: Heidi Swapp - Doily Flower stencil,  Liquitex - Light Modeling Paste,  Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment