Friday 13 May 2016

Wishing - The Challenge #72

Hello friends, happy Friday! I hope you have a great day today.

I made a card today using the colours from The Challenge #72 to make a card. I used the Delightful Dahlia Additions stamp set and matching dies from Papertrey Ink. I have had this stamp set for quite awhile but have not used it very much because I find it a bit of a challenge to line up the layers. Maybe I need to invest in a Mini Misti.

Here are the colours for this week's challenge.



And here is the card I came up with.



I used three different shades of blue ink to stamp the flowers and then filled in the centres with Copic markers.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Delightful Dahlia Additions
Dies: Papertrey Ink - Delightful Dahlia Dies
Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Inks - Flower - Soft Sky, Dusty Blue, Navy,   Leaves - Lime Green, Soft Olive, Field Greens,  Memento Ink - Paris Dusk (sentiment)
Copic Markers: Y23, Y35
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Sequins,  We R Memory Keepers - Washi Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love those dahlias. Great job lining up the parts of the images- I am terrible at that! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful stamping here! Fantastic work with the palette! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete