Sunday 4 September 2016

Happy Howl-O-Ween

Hello my friend, I hope you are having a good long weekend. It's been pretty busy, Saturday we went to a wedding and then today, it was pretty much laundry all day but I did sneak in a bit of time to make another Halloween card.

I used the Happy Howloween stamp set from Lawn Fawn to make another card. I like how I coloured these doggies much better.  I am also really enjoying how distress ink looks on smooth white card stock after it's been blended, sprayed with water and blotted.

Here is the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Happy Howloween
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn = Stitched Hillside borders, Stitched Tree Borders
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,   Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry,  Wilted Violet and Black Soot
Copic Markers:  E35, E37, YR15, YR18, YG63, YG67, R24, R29, B24, B26, W00
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a good holiday Monday! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment