Wednesday 21 September 2016

Warmest Thanks

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day.  I am really enjoying fall colours right now and have made a couple of fall themed cards.  I used the Hot Cocoa Cups dies from MFT Stamps to make some lattes. The cups and background were cut from some American Crafts' patterned paper.


Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Hug In A Mug
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20,  Hot Cocoa Cups,  Stitched Circle Stax,  Homespun Stitch Lines
Ink: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo,  Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa
Design Paper: American Crafts -Night Fall 12 x 12 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

I will post the second card in my next post.  Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you drop by again soon, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment