Very recently I saw a card on the Sunny Studio Stamps Blog, made by Karin Akesdotter, where she created a pirate scene in a "polaroid" frame and it inspired me to make my own "polaroid" scene.
I looked through my stamp sets and found the adorable Trouble In A Tutu stamp set from Clearly Besotted that I had never used before.
The first thing I did was cut a piece of heavyweight card stock with the Say Cheese die from Lawn Fawn. I then took the inside of the polaroid frame and stamped three of the cute ballerina hippos which I coloured with Copic markers. I added a woodgrain floor, backdrop and curtains using Copic markers. I cut a piece of blush pink card stock with the largest die from the Blueprints 13 die-namics from MFT Stamps and attached it to the A2 card base. I then added a sentiment to the bottom of the frame and attached the "polaroid" to the card base. As a finishing touch I added a few sequins and the card was done.
I love how the little scene turned out.
Below is a list of the supplies I used.
Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Trouble In A Tutu
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Say Cheese, MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black, Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Hippos - W00, W1, W3, R20 Hippos' Clothes - R81, RV55 Floor - E31, E34, E35 Backdrop - B21, B23, B24, B26 Curtains - RV66, RV69, R89
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Pink card stock, Pretty Pink Posh - 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins, Neat and Tangled - Pink Lemonade Sequin Mix
Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy