Saturday 12 August 2017

Harvest of Blessings - MFTWSC345

Hello my friends and welcome back. Today I have a card to share with you that I created for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.


The card I created for the challenge is a shaker card.  I used some leaf dies from the P.I. Thankful Friends die set from MFT Stamps, to make the shaker material.

The cute little mouse is from the Birdie Brown - Harvest Mouse stamp set from MFT Stamps.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps:  MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Harvest Mouse
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax and P.I. Thankful Friend
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento - Sweet Plum
Copic Markers:  E40, E43, E44, R20, YR21, YR23, YR24, V93, V95, V99
Other:  My Mind's Eye - Collectable-Notable 6x6 paper pad,  Transparency, Foam Tape,  Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Purple & Yellow card stock, Sakura - Black gel pen

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you will drop by again as I have a few more fall themed cards to share.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment