Sunday 13 August 2017

Loads of Thanks

Welcome back my friends!

Today I have another fall card to share with you.  This time I used the P.I. Thankful Friends stamp set and matching die along with the Landscape Leafy Backdrop die from Lawn Fawn.

I used the Backdrop die to cut a piece of kraft card stock and flipped the die over so that the tree was on the right hand side of the card front, in order for it to fit better with the girl image.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. Thankful Friend and P.I. Loads of Thanks (Sentiment)
Dies: MFT Stamps - Thankful Friend and Grassy Fields,  Lawn Fawn - Leafy Backdrop-Landscape
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licoirce Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers: Skin & Hair - E00, E11, BV00, R20, E27  Pants - B93, B95, B97  Sweater - V12, V15, V17  Hat & Gloves - G82, G99  Shoes - E70, E74, E79  Rake - E25, E27
Other: Recollections 100lb White card stock and 65lb Orange, Yellow, Green and Kraft card stock,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges stencil,  Sakura - Black gel pen

Thank you so much for taking the drop by.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment