Wednesday 13 December 2017

Ice Skating Kitty

I can't believe we are half way to Christmas already.  It always feels like December go so fast!

Today I have another card to share with you that I created using the You Make My Heart Melt stamp set from MFT Stamps.  Apparently I have been quite obsessed with all the great products MFT has been coming out with and every month I wish I could afford it all.

I didn't add a sentiment to this card, so it can be used for a number of occasions.  For the "ice", I stamped it out on a separate piece of paper, coloured it with Copics and then fussy cut it out.  I then covered it with Clear Sparkle Brush Pen from Spectrum Noir and then covered that with some Thick Lacquer that was in the October 2017 My Monthly Hero Kit.  Once it was aired I glued it to the snowy ground and then popped up the kitty with form tape.

I hope you like my finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - You Make My Heart Melt
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Rolling Hills and Cloud 9
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black
Copic Markers: Kittens - W00, W1, W3, W5, R00, R20   Owl - E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, YR16  Clothes - BG11, BG13, BG32, R05, RR14, R24, R27, R39, Y11, Y13, Y15, C1, C3, C5  Trees - YG03, YG21, G14
Other: Recollections 110lb White card stock and 65lb Light Blue and Brown card stock,  Thick Lacquer Pen,  Spectrum Noir - Clear Sparkle Brush Pen,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment