Sunday 17 December 2017

Pawfect Birthday - CTD#473

Hello my friends, I am back today to share a birthday card that I created using the colours from the Color Throwdown and the New Best Friend stamp set from MFT Stamps.

The colours for this challenge are Pink, Green, Kraft and White.


Here are a couple of pictures of the card I came up with.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-New Best Friend
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Blueprints 20, Blueprints Tag Builder 3 and Stitched Square Stax
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  MFT Stamps - Kraft Dye Ink
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Dress & Shoes - R81, R83, R85, G21, G94  Kitten - E40, E451, E42, E43, R81
Other: Recollections - 110lb White & Pink card stock and 65lb Kraft card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Gumdrop Green card stock, Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock, Foam Tape


Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how cute and sweet!! I'm a sucker for kittens!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete