Wednesday 18 April 2018

Butterfly Everywhere

Hello friends and welcome back.  I finally had a play with the April 2018 Monthly Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp, which includes the amazing Beautiful Day stamp set.

For all of my cards I coloured the butterflies with my Copic markers.  On a couple of cards I popped up the butterflies with foam tape and on the other I just glued down the centre of the butterflies and bent up their wings to add dimension to the cards.

For my first card I coloured the butterfly and then covered it with glossy accents, since that particular butterfly reminds me of stained glass.











Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Beautiful Day
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 27, Stitched Basic Edges and Stitched Scallop Basic Edges
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black, Distress Ink - Broken China
Copic Markers: V12, V15, V17, BG10, BG11, BG13, YG00, YG23, YR21, YR12, RV13, RV14, RV25, Y11, Y13, Y35, R02, R05, R24
Design Paper: Lawn Fawn - Really Rainbow 6x6 paper
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Pink card stock and 65lb Purple card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock and Sparkling Clear Brush Pen,  Ranger - Glossy Accents,  Nuvo Crystal Drops - Violet Galaxy and Duck Egg Blue, Neat and Tangled - Pink Lemonade Sequin Mix, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a chance to do some crafting too.

Have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment