Saturday 14 April 2018

Legends - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #26

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Today I am sharing another batch of cards I created for the "Card Sets" challenge at Lawn Fawnatics.


For this card set I used the Loveable Legends stamp set from Lawn Fawn and created four cards.  I decided not to add a sentiment to the card front but added several different flag banners to add some interest.

For all four cards, I cut a piece of light blue card stock with a stitched circle die and then added a wave layer cut from velum, and a few white clouds.  I tucked the Loch Ness Monster and the Kracken under the velum layer and popped up the top portion of their bodies with foam tape to and some dimension.

I think these cards would make perfect cards for boys and girls.






Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Loveable Legends
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Loveable Legends,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 3, 13, & 20, Stitched Circle Stax, Fishtail Flag Stax and Cloud Nine,  Hero Arts - Rectangle Infinity Dies
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black
Copic Markers: R02, R05, R24  BG72, BG75, BG78  YG00, YG23, G14  G82, G85, G94
Other: Recollections - 110lb White, Light Blue and Grey card stock,  65lb Dark Blue card stock and 29lb Vellum Paper,  Authentique - Seafarer 6x6 paper pad,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen and White Gel Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you get a chance to get crafty this weekend.

Have a wonderful day! Kathy

3 comments:

  1. love love love the vellum waves with these magical creatures!! they're ADORABLE!! love this set!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layering and I love how you used the vellum. You created a really pretty and fun card set. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete