Monday 18 May 2020

Decisions, Decisions

Hello and long time no hear.

Today I'm back to share a card I created using a digital stamp that I bought from LOTV Digi Shop.  The image is called Emma Shoes and she is just adorable.

I one thing I have to get to used to to using digital stamps is sizing.  I printed her a little big bigger then I thought so I ended up creating a 5 1/2" square card and I'm very happy with how it turned out.

I did actually colour the image first and then I searched through my 6x6 paper pads to find some design paper that would go well with the coloured image. The paper pad I found was called Fifth Avenue from Melissa Frances which had the perfect colours and romantic feel that I though would go perfect with the image.

I also dyed some white seam binding with Cotton Candy spray from Lindys' Stamp Gang to match better with the paper and colouring.

It was fun to break out some of my older supplies, including supplies to create a stick pin that would go with the feel of the card.

Here are a few pictures of my card.









Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you enjoy my card.

Have a great day! Kathy

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lilli of The Valley - Emma Shoes
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Oval Stax, Spellbinders - Floral Ovals
Paper: Neenah - 80lb Solar White card stock,  Recollections - 100lb Pale Aqua and White card stock, Melissa Frances - 5th Avenue 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13, R20, Hair - E21, E23, Pink - RV000, RV10, R81, R83,  Aqua - BG10, BG11, BG53  Gray/Shadow - C00, C01, C03
Other: Hug Snug - White Seam Binding,  Lindy's Stamp Gang - Cotton Candy Starburst Spray,  Recollections - Adhesive Flatback Pearls, Stickles - Star Dust, Purse charm, stick pin and beads from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you again with this lovely adorable creation! Colorization successful, it's too good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Joscelyne. I hope you are keeping safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete