Saturday 30 May 2020

Swinging By

Hello my friends and welcome back.

I am back today to share another square card that I created using a digital stamp from LotvDigiShop.

I printed the image on 80ld Neenah Solar White card stock and cut it out using an oval die from Spellbinders.

I coloured the image with my Copic markers and combined the completed image with red card stock and design paper layers to create my card.



I hope you like what I created.

Have a wonderful day and I hope to see you soon, Kathy

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: LotvDigiShop - Hanging Around
Dies: Spellbinders - Classic Ovals Large and Lacey Ovals,  MFT Stamps - Open Scallop Edge Die-namics
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13  Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55  Red - R22, R24, R29  Blue - B21, B23, B26  Shadow Around Image - BG10, BG11
Paper: Neenah - 80lb Solar White card stock,  Recollections - Red card stock,  Memory Box - Brioche 6x6 paper collection, Authentique - Seafarer 6x6 paper pad
Other: Nuvo - Red Berry Crystal Drops, Foam Tape

1 comment: