Monday 29 June 2020

Emma - 8x8 Mini Album

Hello my friends, today I am back to share a mini album I created for some friends that just had a baby girl, whom they named Emma.

Because my friends are not crafty people, I wanted to create an album that they could just add some 4x6 photos to complete it.  When I saw this YouTube video for a basic 8x8 mini album tutorial from Paul Ford, I thought I would follow along.

The main thing I did differently is I covered the chipboard album cover with some card stock and some Tyvek at the spine to strengthen the seams. Since I used white card stock to create the page bases, I used some pink card stock as my photo mats.

The design paper kit I used  is an older one from Echo Park called Sweet Girl by Lori Whitlock. I think this is the first time I didn't decorate the pages but just left the design paper do the work.

I hope you like it.


























Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you check out Paul's tutorial and give it a try.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Design Paper: Echo Park - Sweet Girl 12x12 Collection Kit
Graffix: Medium Weight Chipboard
American Crafts: 12 x 12 Textured 80lb Card Stock
Recollections: Pink 65lb Card Stock
Ranger: Star Dust Stickles & Glossy Accents
Nuvo: Deluxe Adhesive
Scrappy Tape: 1/4 inch wide
MFT Stamps: Stitched Blooms, Fishtail Banners and High-Rise Alpha Upper Case Die-namics

1 comment: