Sunday 7 June 2020

Such A Joy

Hello my friends, what a crazy world we are living in right now.

As a total distraction, after work, I have been trying to keep myself busy with some crafts.

Today I am back to share a card I created using a digital stamp from LotvDigiShop.

I printed the stamp on some Neenah solar white card stock and cut it out using a circle she from Spellbinders. I coloured the image with my Copic markers and combined it with some older design paper from My Mind's Eye and flowers from I Am Roses and Recollections.



Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Kathy

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps - LotvDigiShop - My Birthday Cake
Dies: Spellbinders - Standard Circles Large,  MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax
Copics: Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20  Dress, Shoes, Bows and Cake Icing - R000, R00, R02, R05 Hair - E21, E23, E25  Bear - E41, E42, E44  Table - E31, E35, E37  Chocolate Cake - E70, E74, E79
Paper: Neenah - 80lb Solar White cards stock,  Recollections - 100lb White card stock and 65lb Light Coral card stock
Other: Stickles - Star Dust,  Recollections - Coral/orange roses,  I Am Roses - S3-15 White cherry blossoms, S10xs-15 Tiny Flowers, ZQL(OT)-2 Tiny Green Rose Leaves 

No comments:

Post a Comment