Sunday 12 September 2021

Hard Working Man

 I am back to share a card I created for my hubby for his birthday. 

I coloured this image during the August "The Daily Marker 30 Day" Challenge with my Copic markers.

The image is a digital stamp called Workbench, which I purchased from LotvDigiShop.




I'm really happy with the final card turned out.

Below is a list of supplies I used.

Stamps: LotvDigi Shop - Workbench
Dies: Hero Arts - Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Paper: Needah - 80lb Solar White card stock, Recollections 100lb White card stock and 65lb Shades of Red card stock, Authentique - 6x6 Original design paper pad

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and I hope you have a wonderful day!  Kathy 

1 comment:

  1. qu'elle est belle ta carte dans ces coloris, j'adore aussi!

    ReplyDelete