Monday 13 September 2021

Thankful For You - The Card Concept #159

Hello and welcome to my little crafty corner of the internet.

Today I am sharing a card I created for the current "Colourful Fall" challenge at The Card Concept

Here is their challenge photo which inspired me with the colours and theme to create my Clean and Layered card.



For my card I did a little bit of distress ink blending for the image background as well as some Copic colouring of my main stamped image.




Below is a list of the supplies I used:

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Sending Blessings
Dies: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Sending Blessings and Slanted Sentiment Strips, Hero Arts - Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies, Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched Leaves
Inks: MFT Stamps - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad, Hero Arts - Grape Juice, Distress Inks - Mowed Lawn, Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet
Papers: Neenah 100lb Solar White card stock, Recollections - 100lb White card stock and 65lb Purple card stock, MFT Stamps - 6x6 Plaid Patterns paper pak
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E33, R20  Hair - E23, E47, E49  Boots & Jacket - G82, G94, G99  Top - YR21, YR23, YR24  Skirt - V12, V15, V17

Thank you dropping by and I hope you check out the other entries to the challenge or even give it a go yourself.

Have a wonderful day! Kathy



3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is so cute! Love your adorable scene with that sweet image, the plaid and the colors! We are thrilled that you joined us at The Card Concept and hope you can play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely gorgeous and lovely card. I saw it at the Card concept challenge. You caught the fall spirit so nicely.
    Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! I love how you used the colors of this challenge! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept! And I hope you join again! Hugs! Mackie

    ReplyDelete