Saturday 2 November 2013

Halloween Treat Bags

Happy Saturday!

I'm a little late posting this project. I made some cute Halloween Treat Bags for some of my friends and I think they turned out cute.

Here are some photos of the bags.








Here is a list of the supplies I used to make these little bags:

Dies: Sizzix-Tim Holtz- Alterations Bigz L Die-In The Bag, MFT-Die-namics-Peek-a-Boos, Spellbinders-JustRite Exclusive Custom Tag Dies, Spellbinders-Pumpkin Circles
Stamps: Lawn Fawn-Sally's ABC's, Stamper's Anonymous-Tim Holtz-Happy Halloween
Other: Recollections card stock from Michaels, Versafine-Oynx Black Ink, Doodlebug-Halloween Twine, Natural Hemp Cord, Stickles-Orange Peel, Firefly & Christmas Red

Now, I better start work on some Christmas cards.

Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment