Saturday 16 November 2013

Merry Christmas Wreath

Happy Saturday! I'm trying to get into the swing of Christmas cards, but so far I have only made a couple.

Below is a card I made the other night using a stamp I bought last year but never used.



I just got a Wink of Stella Brush Pen in Clear and this was the first time I used it. Very pretty.

Here is a list of supplies that I used to make this card.

Stamps: Inkadinkado-Christmas Sketch Wreath, Hero Arts-Holiday Sayings
Dies: Spellbinders-Standard Circles Large, Lacey Circles, Holly Motifs
Ink: Memento ink-Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink-Vintage Photo and Mowed Lawn, Versafine-Onyx Black
Copics: G09, G94, G99, R22, R24, R27, R29
Other: Wink of Stella-Clear, Stickles-Christmas Red

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment