Sunday 17 November 2013

Let It Snow - FabFri31

I made a simple Christmas card today. This is for the challenge over at Fab Friday:Fab Friday 31


Here is their sketch:


Here is my card using the above sketch:


Below is a list of supplies I used to make this card.

Stamp: TPC Studio-Christmas Expressions
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Hero Arts-Tide Pool
Other: Doodlebug - Primary Assortment, MFT-Die-namics-Let It Snowflake, Wink of Stella-Clear

Thanks for dropping by. Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like the cheerful colors of the DSP and the little snowflake! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is simple! And it's simply cute! I love the fun colors and that DSP! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Love the polka dots!! And the snowflake punch is a great touch. Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete