Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Sail Away - The Challenge #5

I decided to make a nautical card using the Float My Boat stamp set and matching dies from Lawn Fawn and using the sketch over at Always Player with Paper - The Challenge #5.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


Here is a list of supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn-Float My Boat
Design Paper: Glitz-Yours Truly 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers-R24, R27 & R29
Ink: Versafine-Onyx Black, Distress Ink-Tumbled Glass, Broken China & Chipped Saphire
Dies: Lawn Fawn-Float My Boat Dies, Memory Box-Puffy Clouds
Other: Recollections Twine & Navy Cardstock, Silver Cardstock

Have a great evening! Kathy

P.S. My card was chosen as a weekly pick over at stampsatplay.blogspot.ca  so exciting.

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card -- love the chevron bg too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this over at The Challenge. I love your boat card! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used chevron paper with the sailboat...this card is wavy all over...such a great theme and design, Kathy! Thanks for joining me at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete