Monday 21 April 2014

Summer's Coming - MFTWSC172

Happy Monday!

I made a card using the sketch over at My Favorite Things. It's been a long time since I made a card using their sketch but when I saw the sketch I new I wanted to make something summery.

Here is the sketch:


For my card I turned the sketch on it's side and decided not to use a sentiment.


I was inspired by Amy Rysavy of Prairie Paper & Ink to actually decorate the inside of the card using some of the same papers and the same stamp.


Here is a list of supplies I used.

Stamps: My Favorite Things-P.I.-Make A Splash
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-On The Sunny Side 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin-E000, E00, E11 & R20, Hair-E34 & E39, Shoes & Flower-R02 & R05
Ink: Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink-Tumbled Glass & Mowed Lawn, Hero Arts-Fresh Peach
Dies: Spellbinders-Classic Ovals Large, MFT-Die-namics-Fishtail Flag Stax
Other: Teresa Collins-Memories-Enamel Dots

Thanks for dropping by, Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like these Pure Innocence images! And changing the sketch around is just what I did....great minds think alike! Great card!

    ReplyDelete