Saturday 26 April 2014

Sweet Tilda-FMS133

I broke out an older Magnolia stamp that I have in my collection and also broke out the Copic Markers to colour the image. I'm really happy with how the colouring turned out.

For the card I used the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.

Here is their sketch:


And here is the card I made:


Here is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamp: Magnolia-Sweet Tilda
Design Paper: Echo Park-Victoria Gardens 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20, Dress-R00, R20, R21, R22, Hair-E25, E31, E50, Shadow around image-C00 &C1
Other: MFT-Die-namics-Fishtail Flag Stax, Recollections-Preppy Beach Cardstock Pack, Doily from my stash.

Have a great night! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! What a sweet image! Love the colouring!! Great mix of patterns! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete