Friday 10 October 2014

Happy Birthday - SSSC239

I made a quick cute card for my friend who's birthday is this month and whom I meeting for dinner tonight.

I used the super cute Birdie Brown stamp set Sweet Birthday Wishes designed by Torico for MFT Stamps. I also used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

Below is a picture of the sketch, which I turned on it's side for my card.


Here is my card:


Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Sweet Birthday Wishes
Dies: MFT Stamps - Sweet Birthday Wishes, Blueprints 15 & Fishtail Flag Stax
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Stella & Rose-Hazel 6x6 paper pad
Ink: MFT Stamps-Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and Distress Ink-Pumice Stone
Copic Markers: Skin-E000, E00, E11 & R20, Hair-YY11, Y13 & Y21, Pink-R20, R21 & R22, Aqua-BG10, BG11 & BG32
Other: Wink of Stella Clear Brush Marker

Have a great evening! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment